Thursday, October 27, 2016

Dogs Like Halloween Too!

A few years ago I had a dog named Buster.  He passed away in December 2013 of liver and spleen cancer.  I will miss that dog until I die.  Maybe longer.

Buster was a registered therapy dog.  We visited a nursing home weekly and Buster just loved dressing up for the holidays.  He loved wearing clothes because Buster thought he was human (although he was much better than any human I've ever met, of course).

Since Buster got to wear Halloween costumes, Dolly wanted one too, so I sewed them both Halloween costumes.  This tells you how much I love my dogs.  Anyone who knows me well with tell you I do know how to sew, but I hate it with such a white hot passion that I will never do it unless I want to make something I can not buy.

Here are some of my fur-children Halloween picture memories for you.  Happy memories.  Enjoy!

My boy, Buster, dressed as a Count Dracula.  See his fangs?

Buster visiting the nursing home on Halloween.

Dolly modelling her Halloween costume. Look how happy!

Dolly in her Halloween finery.  She was so proud!

Buster modelling his Halloween costume.  The hat is a doll hat. Buster loved that hat.

Sweet Dolly.  She loves clothes!
In case you are wondering, yes, they did get lots of treats that Halloween!  Okay...I admit my dogs get treats everyday, but they really enjoyed their Halloween doggie treats that year. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete