Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Time Travel

Today's post is just me doing a little reflection and asking myself some questions about time travel. 

Admittedly, I've been sick and feverish lately, and am taking antibiotics, so that might influence my present craziness.  I'm not sure, but I thought I would share some thoughts today.
  • If you were to travel back in time, what could or would you contribute to change the world?
    • Would you try to change the future?
  • If you went back in time 100 years, what do you know now that could help that time period's civilization?
    • I'd say, "Wash your hands!" is a big thing although it's simple.
  • What stories would you tell?
  • Planes? Trains? Automobiles?
  • If you traveled into the future and saw amazing things, would you come back and tell what you saw?  
  • Would you warn us if we're doing something now that harms us in the future?
 There are many videos on the Internet about time travel.  Several of them show the White House upside down in the year 2020, but those aren't the ones that truly interest me, as they don't look that believable, but there are two videos I'd like to share with you.

This first video is a short compilation of things that really make you wonder.  Seriously.  Watch and see what you think.



This second video is a little chilling when you think about it. This is Al Bielek.  Al tells us what he saw when he spent six weeks in the year 2137 and two whole years in 2749.  Google him and you will learn more.



Whether you believe or not doesn't matter. What is real is real whether we believe or not.  Today I'm just thinking about what I would personally do if I ever traveled through time.  

I find it odd that when thinking about time travel, I automatically think about going back in time, but if you Google time travel most of the information is about future time travel.  I find it fascinating that I have little interest in going to the future.

How about you?  If you could time travel, would you go to the past or to the future?  What would you do there?  

Fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment