Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my blog. 

These are my silver years.  I look terrible in gold.

People say life begins at 40 or life begins at 50.  I say my life will begin when I turn 62 and retire in mid-2017!

Time will tell if that is true.

This is my last year before retirement.  I'm anxious.  Okay.  I'm downright scared, but change is inevitable.  You can't fight it.  No way to stop it, and I am ready for a change.

Stay with me as I record the rest of the days of this life.  Hopefully my mistakes (and there may be many...I mean I don't expect any!) will be few. 

Feel free to comment, but be as nice as you can.  I believe whatever we offer to the universe, the universe gives us back tenfold. 

This may explain my life.  -sigh-

I'm trying to do better.  It is hard for me.

I may even answer questions.  You never can tell about me.

-Alice

PS:  Expect to read about dogs.  I LOVE dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment