Thursday, December 1, 2016

Suddenly It's Christmas

Happy December!!

I love the hustle and bustle of December.  The church services.  The music.  The happy people.  The smiling wonder of little children.

My neighbors have outdone themselves decorating this year.  There are already major Christmas displays throughout my neighborhood.

Me?  I've started eating soft peppermint candy.

It has been 80 degrees in Charleston, SC most days this week.  Much too hot to be thinking of Christmas.  I really hate this heat and humidity.  I am so very tired of hot weather and sweating.

I mean perspiring.

I guess I'm just feeling a little Bah Humbug this year, but it's December, so I should snap out of it soon.

I admit.  These soft peppermint candies are delicious and peppermint is good for me too.  The sugar?  Not so much, but that's okay.  Christmas only comes once a year and life is short.

Just looking at this candy feels like a celebration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment