Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Face Shapes

Most of us have heard of horoscopes and palmistry, but did you know that your face shape also means something? Did you know that face reading is a thing?

I've been thinking about this lately. 

A long time ago I discovered that I like round and/or square faces.  I'm not sure why, but I know it is true.  Maybe it's because my father had such a face. Maybe it's because most of the family members I love best have such a face. Maybe I fell in love with Elvis at a young age and never truly got over it.  Dunno, but I do know I find this shape face attractive. 

So...

I decided to do some research, and guess what I discovered? 

Yup.  Face shape has meaning and face reading really is a thing.

Here are the most common face shapes:

and here's what they mean:

Oblong Shaped Face
  1. Philosophical
  2. Analytical
  3. Adventurous
  4. Knowledge seeking
  5. Intelligent
Oval Shaped Face
  1. Diplomatic
  2. Reserved
  3. Charming
  4. Perfectionist
  5. Bold
Round Shaped Face
  1. Reflective
  2. Smart
  3. Caring
  4. Dreamer
  5. Intuitive
Rectangular Shaped Face
  1. Logical
  2. Planner
  3. Managerial
  4. Honest
  5. Justice seeking
Square Shaped Face
  1. Practical
  2. Conservative
  3. Reliable
  4. Energetic
  5. Leader
Triangular Shaped Face
  1. Hot-tempered
  2. Extrovert
  3. People-person
  4. Fun loving
  5. Creative
Diamond Shaped Face
  1. Authoritative
  2. Temperamental
  3. Confident
  4. Unpredictable
  5. Perfectionist
Inverted Triangle Shaped Face
  1. Quick thinker
  2. Self-analytic
  3. Sincere
  4. Ambitious
  5. Independent
Heart Shaped Face
  1. Generous
  2. Loving
  3. Idealistic
  4. Responsible
  5. Intellectual 

If I like round and square faces, you'd think I'd also like the qualities those people have, but if I had to pick qualities, I think I should like Heart Shaped faces the best because I think I would like to be around people with those qualities.  BUT, alas, I don't really find those face shapes attractive.

Hmm...this may explain why I remain single.  😉


Also, before I go this morning, one last thing:
 
Hand reading is called Palmistry.  Face reading is called Physiognomy.  Did you know this?  

No comments:

Post a Comment