Wednesday, December 7, 2016

An Old South Carriage Company Christmas - Circa 1997

I'm still thinking about Christmas parties.

Not too long ago a friend of mine told me I made him very angry at this particular Christmas Party (pictured below) held in the College of Charleston's Blacklock House.  

That friend is a very gifted singer.  He was singing Christmas carols at the party and it seems I decided to join in and sing with him.  He said he was very angry with me for a long time because I did that.  

I said, "So...we were at a Christmas party and you got mad at me for singing Christmas carols."  We both laughed.  I didn't remember that he was mad at me.  Which makes me wonder how many other people are mad at me at any given time.  Hmm....

Anyway, I had a great time at the Christmas party with my friends, so I thought I'd share.














No comments:

Post a Comment