Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sharing 101 Things to Do in Asheville, NC from localadventurer.com

I've been a little under the weather the past few days.  Okay.  I admit it.  I've been more than a little under the weather.  

My poor sable Border Collie girl, Dolly, is also sick, so I haven't had much time for writing.  I'm hoping to feel much better soon.

In the meantime I've been daydreaming about the Asheville/Hendersonville area where I plan to move next year when I retire.  I happened across this website today:

http://localadventurer.com/things-to-do-in-asheville-nc-bucket-list/

and thought I would share.  It is a great list of things to do in the Asheville/Hendersonville, NC area.  I hope to do all of them after I retire and move there!

Click the link and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment