Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Books or Movies??

Today I've decided to share my 2016-2017 "Excited to Read" and "Excited to See" TOP TEN list.
Let me know if you agree!

EXCITED TO READ
  1. The Unquiet Grave: A Novel by Sharyn McCrumb (To Be Published 2017)
  2. Huguenot Heroes in America: How Religious Persecution in France Built a Better United States by Jan Robbins Elder (Published 2016)
  3. Voyager (Book 3 Outlander Series) by Diana Gabaldon (Published 1994)
    I've only read the first two books in this series so far, but I want to read them all!
  4. The Queen of Bedlam by Robert McCammon (Published 2007)
    I LOVED his "Speaks the Nightbird" book, so I can't wait to read this one.
  5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling (Published 2016)
    Yes.  I know it is a play, but I still want to read it!
  6. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (Published 2015)
  7. About a Boy by Nick Hornby (Published 1998)
  8. Mr. Splitfoot by Samantha Hunt (Published 2016)
  9. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi (Published 2016)
  10. Playing with Fire: A Novel by Tess Gerritsen
EXCITED TO SEE
  1. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  2. The Girl on the Train
  3. A Dog's Purpose
  4. Dr. Strange
  5. Arrival
  6. Manchester by the Sea
  7. The Edge of Seventeen
  8. A Man Called Ove
  9. The Magnificent Seven
  10. Pete's Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment