Friday, September 9, 2016

Just Some Questions to Make You Think Today

If you were to be given another life after this one, what are your top five things you'd like to change for that new life?  

Mine are:
  1. I'd like to be more patient from the get go.  I never want to have to learn patience again.  It takes way too long.  😉
  2. I'd like to be born to parents who were madly in love with one another, in their 20s and healthy, and would both live to see me grow up.  It would be nice if both of them had all the good qualities of this life's parents without any of the bad.  I know...I know....
  3. I'd give my child-self a healthier self-esteem, if I could, so all the hard lumps of childhood wouldn't be so damaging.
  4. I'd be less afraid to fail and more eager to try new things.
  5. I'd like to only have relationships with people who never lie to me or lie to other people about me.
Where would you want to spend this new life?  
  • Wherever I am loved for just being ME.  Not for my body.  Not for what I can do to help others, but for myself.  Just me.  But hopefully that place would be safe and temperate, with enough food, water, shelter, and space to make me happy.
Are there any people from this life that you would like to spend more time with in the next life?
  • Yes.  I admit there are a good many I'd like to see again, but there are also many I hope I never see again as well.
If you died today, and were given the opportunity to cross over to Heaven or come back to earth for a few more years, which would you choose?  Why?
  • This is a difficult question for me, as I hate wearing out my welcome.  I don't want to be a burden to anyone in my later years, and those years are fast approaching.  Still...I have to think of my good dogs.  I wouldn't want to leave them.  They wouldn't understand, so I might come back for them.  My family is fine without me now.  It is doubtful that their lives would change very much if I were gone, but my dogs would miss me.  They love me and wait faithfully for me to come home everyday.  They worry about me when I am late.
If you chose to come back to your present life, would you make any major changes?
  • Yes.  If I could, I would retire today and move away from the heat and humidity that is Charleston, SC.  I never liked the weather here.  Truly, I've never been a beach person.  I prefer mountains.  Always have.  I moved to Charleston to be near my eldest brother.  Not because I like the weather.
 I've been thinking about things like this lately.  How about you?  How would you answer these questions?  


Something to think about. 


NOTE: All my answers may be different tomorrow.  It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind!  😉

No comments:

Post a Comment