Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Dolls

It was brought to my attention recently that baby dolls are NOT what they were when I was a little girl.  Today some of them are just nightmarish and downright scary.

Case in point: Mrs. McGettrick's Fuggler Emporium "Fuggler" dolls as pictured below. 

Okay...I admit I kinda love the Fuggler monsters, but...



...other monster dolls are seriously frightening!  

Having said that, the dolls that really freak me out the most are the ones that look absolutely like real babies.  I'm afraid those things might come to life when I'm sleeping!  😱

Here are some examples for you.  If your browser will not allow you to see the photos below, you can disable the tracking protection for this session or you can simply click these links to see.  Enjoy!
  1. Haunted Doll With Sound
  2. Living Dead Doll - Annabelle
  3. Child's Play Chucky Doll
  4. Living Dead Dolls
  5. Days of the Dead Doll - Camilla
  6. Ashton-Drake Interactive Baby Doll
  7. Realistic Sleeping Girl Baby Doll
  8. Newborn Realistic 14" Anatomically Correct Girl Baby Doll
  9. Alicia's Gentle Touch Realistic Interactive Baby Doll


                   
         
         

My favorite dolls right now are Tree Change Dolls. They're not frightening at all.  In fact, they are quite wonderful!  I totally love the story of how they were originally created, so I thought I would share. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment