Friday, February 3, 2017

Good and Bad Day

Today has been a kind of traumatic day.  Kinda panicky.  Kinda strange.  Here are a few things that have happened so far:
  1. My tire pressure light was on in my car when I left for work this morning.
    1. I thought it was just because of the temperature change outside.
    2. Had the tires checked at lunchtime.
    3. One flat rear tire with nail in the sidewall.  Could NOT be repaired.
    4. Had to have new tire put on car.
    5. Tire was still under warranty.
    6. FREE new tire!
    7. Took nearly two hours.
    8. Luckily I've worked more than two extra hours already this week, so the long lunch to have the tire fixed should be okay.
    9. I'm still hungry.
  2. Rewarded myself with Starbucks new Smokey Butterscotch Coffee today.
    1. Got the 30 Bonus Stars deal!!
    2. Burned my tongue
    3. Burned my mouth
    4. Didn't realize smokey butterscotch coffee would set the whole inside of my head on fire.
    5. Just now cooling back down.  -sigh-
    6. The Starbucks barista seemed way too happy today. I should have been more suspicious.
  3. Forgot to buy gas for my car
    1. Luckily I have enough gas to get home...knock on wood...NEVER let me say things like that.
  4. The swelling in my sprained knee has gone way down!
    1. The swelling in that foot and leg has gone way up from my previous broken foot and previous broken leg, since I'm having to wear the compression knee brace and not able to keep my foot propped up because of work.
  5. I saw a woman I know today at lunchtime, but I had my hair pulled back out of my eyes and she did not recognize me for a long time.  Now I'm wondering if I can buy a wig and hide in plain sight.  Hmm....
  6. It is FRIDAY!!!
    1. Always a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment