Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My Friend, Kathy, Died Today

My friend, Kathy, died today.

Kathy was such a positive person.  Always upbeat.  Always encouraging. Always a teacher. Always a listening ear when you needed a friend.  She was always there for everyone. Hardworking and conscientious.

She was a devoted and loving wife to her husband, Wes, and the mother of five children.  If I looked up "caregiver" in the dictionary and found her picture, I would not be surprised.  

Kathy did not smoke.  She was a Southern Baptist and did not drink alcohol.  She attended church regularly, loved God, prayed every day, and lived a Christian life. She ate right, exercised, and, as a science teacher, took her health seriously.  She always followed her doctors' orders.

Kathy did everything right.

Cancer didn't care.

Cancer is the Devil.

Cancer took her life even though she did everything right.  

Yes.  My friend, Kathy, died today, and my heart is broken.

Cancer doesn't care.

Please pray for a cure.  Please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment