Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Birthday Eric!!

Today is my son, Eric's birthday.  It is difficult to believe that he is already about to begin his last year in his 30s.  Eric is my youngest and will always be my baby no matter how old he gets.  I love him so very much.

Here is my favorite grown-up photo of him. It is seven years old now, which means I need to take some more pictures of him very soon.

Eric is such a handsome man.  

I love this photo of him being "Uncle Eric" with his brother, Dave's daughters.  This photo was taken at the South Carolina State Museum a few years ago now.  We had the BEST time that day.

I also love the older photos of Eric and always think of the following photos on his birthdays.

This is Eric and his two big brothers.  The photo was taken on Eric's first birthday back in the 1970s.  Yikes!  So long ago....
This photo of Eric is so very sweet.  He was two years old when this was taken in 1980.
Here is Eric at three years old.  My little suntanned boy.  Look how mischievous!  I love this photo.  It looks exactly how I remember him at that age.  He was a very happy little boy.  He could swim like a fish at this age and loved spending long afternoons at the beach or in a swimming pool.

Eric was born on the most beautiful spring morning. He arrived with the fullest head of black hair you ever saw. The nurses gave him a bath and parted and combed his hair before bringing him back to me. So precious. 

Eric's hair was very curly until he was about two years old. It just hung in ringlets. So beautiful. I never wanted to cut it, but I eventually did have it cut.  I have some photos of his curly hair somewhere that I need to scan.  I'll have more time to do that once I retire. 

Happy Birthday Eric!!  
I hope you have a wonderful day!  
I love you always, 
Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment