Monday, July 10, 2017

Many Lives Many Masters

Many years ago, back in the 1970s, there was a little bookstore in a mall in Gaffney, South Carolina.  I loved that store and used to go there often when I was young.

I can still see that little store in my mind's eye.  The mall was not enclosed back then.  The stores inside it faced each other, but opened to the outdoors.  You walked to the center of the mall to get to that little store.  The store sold books and things like candles and incense and such.   It smelled really good in there.  I wish I could remember the name of it.  It was not a chain store. 

I bought the brand new 1972 version of Linda Goodman's Sun Signs there when I was a teenager, which started me on a lifelong journey of questioning and exploring things that science can not explain.

Since that time I have read many books about Star Children, Empaths, Feng Shui, Psychics, Mediums, ESP, Astrology, Dream Interpretation, Witchcraft, Palmistry, Life After Death, and Reincarnation.  You know.  "New Age" stuff.  I love that stuff.  Fascinating.

The "New Age" book I've read and shared most often was written by Dr. Brian Weiss, a well respected psychiatrist who put his career on the line to write a book about a patient named Catherine.  

Dr. Weiss is not your average "New Age" author.  He graduated from the Yale University School of Medicine in 1970, completed an internship in internal medicine at the New York University Medical Center and went back to Yale for a two-year residency in psychiatry. He was the Head of Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami when he met Catherine. 

Catherine's cast study became the book, Many Lives Many Masters.  If you have never read it, RUN, do NOT walk, to your nearest library or book store and pick up a copy.  It will make you question everything you have been taught in this life.  

Read it with an open mind.  

You will be glad you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment