Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I hope each of you has a wonderful holiday.  

Today I am thinking about other holidays when my sons and granddaughters would visit for the 4th or those 4th of Julys when I would go to my brother's house for a cookout.  Those are the best holidays.  The holidays spent with family and friends.  

I have no plans for today.  I hope to watch the parades on TV, but other than that, I just plan to be.  I might cook myself some good food.  Might not.  I'm in an "eh" kind of mood, you might say.

Last July took my dear brother, Howard, and my brother, Tom was very sick at that time.  We lost him last Christmas Eve.  I'm remembering my brothers today.  I miss them.

But I'm also remembering those happy recent 4ths spent with people I love, so I thought I'd share some photos from the happy  years with you.  Enjoy!

July 2015




















July 2014
























July 2012




























I love this picture of my brother, Tom, and my granddaughters so very much!






















Kissy boy Buster.
Buster LOVED my granddaughters!
Buster loved my granddaughters so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment