Sunday, June 25, 2017

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Finally old enough for Social Security!!  Finally finally finally!  

I do not understand all these people obsessed with youth.  I've been there and done that and it was a LOT of work.  I'm ready to retire!  I can not wait!  One more week of work.  One more week.

I just love birthdays.  Don't you?  Such special magical days.  I've been thinking about all my past birthdays this morning so I thought I'd share some photos of me from many birthdays with you.  They are in no particular order.  I'm over 40 in all these photos.  Enjoy!

1999 (age 44) in my apartment in North Charleston
In Cherokee, NC early 2000s
My brother, Tom and me. 2015 at Oscars in Summerville, SC
At the Button Museum 2015



At Bee City 2016
At the aquarium in Myrtle Beach, SC
2003 or 2004 at my apartment on James Island in Riverland Terrace


No comments:

Post a Comment